Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights.

3 posters

Go down

Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights. Empty Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights.

Post  TheKyle (Admin) Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 pm

We seriously need some people to work on this. Because if we don't find someone soon we may have to shut this part of the forum down which would be a tragedy for those hidden forum users that DO play because then this forum would lose a function and drop views. So please reply to this thread if you DO have some tips.
TheKyle (Admin)
TheKyle (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights. Empty i do

Post  yepzoole Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm

i play on pc and i would be very leased if i could be an administrator Surprised

yepzoole

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights. Empty graal era name teddy swag -john-

Post  teddy swag -john- Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 am

TheKyle (Admin) wrote:We seriously need some people to work on this. Because if we don't find someone soon we may have to shut this part of the forum down which would be a tragedy for those hidden forum users that DO play because then this forum would lose a function and drop views. So please reply to this thread if you DO have some tips.
Arrow hey i play on pc all the time on graal if i get an ipod it for z-room buy yea i have pc and can i plz be a admin

teddy swag -john-

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights. Empty Re: Does Anyone Still Play PC? If you do email me ASAP so we can give u a couple Admin rights.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down