Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be a admin

+2
leader jack
-CLOUD-
6 posters

Go down

I want to be a admin  Empty I want to be a admin

Post  -CLOUD- Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:33 am

I want to be an admin
so i can help other people from hacker's
and post event and make people happy

-CLOUD-

Back to top Go down

I want to be a admin  Empty Re: I want to be a admin

Post  leader jack Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 am

I want to be a admin because I notice people are getting bullied
I want to stop those people who trick people to unlock gralat

leader jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Zendaya Grande Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:21 pm

I want to be an admin beacause I want to help new members of Graal Online Classic to feel apart of the family and to make them be used to the game.
I want to be an admin beacause I want to make members feel more secured and safe.And I also want to make every single one of you guys to feel very good and to make you feel addicted to this game! :smiley face!

Last edited by Zendaya Grande on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I want to let the people know!)

Zendaya Grande

Back to top Go down

I want to be a admin  Empty I would appreciate if you would pick me to be an admin

Post  Zendaya Grande Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi, I would love to be an admin because I always help people out if they need me.I also don't kill people I have 100 AP,But the first  time I went on Graal Online Classic I did not know I could not kill people! I know it was wierd but I did not know XD! Then I stopped killing after someone told me I don't have to. After that they told me they could become an admin! Rolling Eyes :)I want to be admin because I realize that people are being bullied, I know that because I have been bullied a lot it is even going on still! Sad  so I want to help people and to stop bulling.

Zendaya Grande

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark threat Tue May 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi I would like to be an admin for many reasons I would love to help the new people that get called noobs and I want people to respect me,and I would like to become one because these days you don't find admins around I would be around a lot and people will probably ask me to help them and I will

Dark threat

Back to top Go down

Post  CyclingJester12 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:49 am

How old am I?
I am 11. And my name is Alex. My graal nickname is CyclingJester12
Why do you want to be an administrater for this forum?
I would like to be an administrater because i would like to help with. i have seen a change in graal people are doing bad things and i would like to stop that.
What Graal game do you play?
I mostly play Graal Classic and i have played for a long time i have almost 200 hours.
What do you have to offer?
I will help to make a change in Graal to make it happy without stop i wont stop till graal changes.
How many times have you pisted to this forum this is my third pist my first was a mistake the second was a draft.
I hope you consider my application to be an Administrater for Graal Online Classic.
Sincerely,
Alex Rodriguez

Last edited by CyclingJester12 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

CyclingJester12

Back to top Go down

Post  CyclingJester12 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:49 am

How old am I?
I am 11. And my name is Alex. My graal nickname is CyclingJester12
Why do you want to be an administrater for this forum?
I would like to be an administrater because i would like to help with. i have seen a change in graal people are doing bad things and i would like to stop that.
What Graal game do you play?
I mostly play Graal Classic and i have played for a long time i have almost 200 hours.
What do you have to offer?
I will help to make a change in Graal to make it happy without stop i wont stop till graal changes.
How many times have you pisted to this forum this is my third pist my first was a mistake the second was a draft.
I hope you consider my application to be an Administrater for Graal Online Classic.
Sincerely,
Alex Rodriguez

CyclingJester12

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph309 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:37 pm

name~Joseph
Graal name~Joseph(SpaceBounds)
age~12
I'd like to become an Administrator to help change Era and make it better. I see people getting bullied and people do VERY bad stuff. I'd like to stop that.
I only play GraalEra+
I hope you like my application to become an Administrator for GraalEra+

Joseph309

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down