Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

+37
Ciara225
Ate-tita
Bellaboo
Alliebear<3
HydroLeon101
asapcash
Maria_NevaBabii
swaggie 12
killer1011
Lexieboo
Jazellyr
ash2004
HoBo* Noah
Yutchenko
Amy+
Leon scott kennedy
Lambeezzy
Pown
ARod069
Dylansawer
Alice1216
sebansweden
*Xu
Ic3_M4gE
quacky:3
ZoieBear
beast leader anahi
calebherzog
rdkingjax726
iAshy*
Noob god
MDMD.US
iTeddy
Idos
wdm graal
TheKyle (Admin)
41 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  TheKyle (Admin) Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Here is the application that you will need to use to gain Administrative rights.

How old are you?

Why do you want to become an Administrator for this forum?

What Graal Game do you play?

What do you have to offer?

How many posts and or replies have you made?

In order to send this application make sure to email me at cjrdrake@gmail.com
TheKyle (Admin)
TheKyle (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  wdm graal Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

im 15 i play graal era no classic i pm like 2 timwes

wdm graal

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty I want to be an admin

Post  Idos Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm 16 I play often mostly every day I want to join because I want to help all the people that are called "noobs" on graal I can offer experience of graal I have been playing for 208 hours now and would not abuse the powers of an admin I love admins they are very helpful

Idos

Back to top Go down

Post  iTeddy Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Idos wrote:I'm 16 I play often mostly every day I want to join because I want to help all the people that are called "noobs" on graal I can offer experience of graal I have been playing for 208 hours now and would not abuse the powers of an admin I love admins they are very helpful

iTeddy

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty I wanna be administer

Post  MDMD.US Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 am

Hello I'm 12 years old.
I wanna be an administer to make sure that the graalians had a good time playing graal.
I play graal era+.
I can offer experience.
Ive been playing era+ for 307 hours.
I love graal era it's the best app ever.
I wanna help the people who the people call them "noob".
I wanna help people not to use the bad words and no to scam other people.
I will make all the people happy.
That's why I wanna be an administer.
Thanks!

MDMD.US

Back to top Go down

Post  Noob god Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

1:I am 14.
2:I want to be because Administer to make other graalians have many thing to play and to help other Administers.
3:I play Graal Era, I little bit play Graal Classic.
4:I offer not to Admin abuse and help other new members of Graal Era/Graal classic.
5:I have 1 post/replies but i will post some more later.
Extras:I have 726+ more hour's for Graal Era and i got 219+ hour's for Graal Classic.

I hope you liked my Administer Application thank's for reading my Administer application have a nice day Very Happy.

Noob god

Back to top Go down

Post  iAshy* Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 pm

By:iAshy*.

I am almost 13

I want to be an Admin so i can help Graal and stop glitchers

I play Graal Classic

I offer to answer any pms that need help and to keep away glitchers and not abuse admin power

I have just made my account but i will soon make more posts and replys
I currently have 475 hours (i would have more but i was scammed)

iAshy*

Back to top Go down

Post  rdkingjax726 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 pm

im 14,i want to be an admin so i can stop hackers, i play graal classic, i help alot of people, my account name is skittles aka angel of darkness i have 750 hours

rdkingjax726

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty admin application

Post  073218828 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

From Bert the awesome (knights of blood oath)

I am 13 years old

I would prefer to become an admin because i like seeing people happy and i absolutely love when admins announce an event and three seconds later you see everybody hoarding the entrance its just amazing. Hopefully i will have a chance to announce the event.

I play graalonline classic

I would like to offer my companionship and my admiration of this game to the players so they can enjoy while playing a safe non bullying game.

i make a couple of posts but of course if i was givin the amazing spot of an admin i would post tons more and i would definitely not abuse the admins powers

again i am Bert the awesome and i would like to become and admin i hope you will think and contact me soon thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty i am 15

Post  calebherzog Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 am

i am 15 years old, i would not abuse my powers as a admin and i have many great ideas. i have been on graalera for 285 hours

calebherzog

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty to become a admin

Post  beast leader anahi Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:08 pm

i am 15 and i wantt to help people for their questions i play graal era i have to offer to asker questions i post this 1 time my hours are 936 my name is beast leader anahi in graal era

beast leader anahi

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoieBear Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 am

How old are you?
-I am 12 years old
Why do you want to become an Administrator for this forum?
-I want to be an Administrator for this forum is because I want to help starters to gain friends, protected for those who call them "noobs" and to be respected by other professional graalian
What Graal Game do you play?
-Graal online classic
What do you have to offer?
-I would offer a trading system for those who regret buying one thing Hence, by using trading system he/she will be able to trade for the one she likes despite of regreting the payment that he/she paid for
How many posts and or replies have you made?
-Just One .. because Im busy protecting starters from being called "noob"
Thanks for reading My application .. Have a great Time Very Happy

ZoieBear

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty I Would Like To Become An Admin

Post  quacky:3 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 am

Hello my name is quacky:3 (on graalonline classic), I am 19 years old and I hate/hated being called a "noob" when I had 20-30 hours. I have 82 hours and am still considered a "noob but I still know quite a lot about graal as I have friends who have over 500 hours. I do not want to use the power that admins have to disrupt the game or such things. The reason I want to become an admin is because I want to help other graalilians and direct them and make sure they are "enjoying" the game. I play graalonline classic and era but mainly classic, what i have to offer to graal is lots I would like to help make special occasion things like what they did for graaloween and also I would like to work on the graal news as well. This is my first post please get back to me Smile.

quacky:3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic3_M4gE Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 am

1.Im 13 and play classic alot! Ive been playing for 298Hrs now!
2.I want to be admin because i feel like the players in graal are getting bored easily so i chat with them and they got happy Very Happy :
3.I dont abuse admin powers!
Its fine if you disagree i learn to accept it bounce

Ic3_M4gE

Back to top Go down

Post  *Xu Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm

1.im 15 and i play classic with most of my time ive played for 434 hours now 2.i want to be a admin because i have lots of good ideas for graal and im a fun person for events 3.i dont abuse admin powers because being an admin is fun so why take risk of losing them 4.by the way i love graal Very Happy

*Xu

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin application

Post  sebansweden Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 am

Hello my name is Sebastian and this is my admin application for graal era!
I am 15

I want to help and try to put an end to all hacking/glitching and scamming. I also want to help players and host events, looks fun to me! Smile

I play Graal Era Iphone

I offer experience and safety for graal's community

well this is my first post, because i mostly stay on graal era.

Thank you for taking the time to read this admin application and I sincerely hope you will accept my demand sice being an admin on this game is one of my goals! Smile ps: I have 1 admin friend called *Lollo

check my email and send your answer to me!
See you soon,

yours sincerely,
Sebastian allias: Zuccero (Verse)

sebansweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice1216 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

TheKyle (Admin) wrote:Here is the application that you will need to use to gain Administrative rights.

How old are you?I am 15

Why do you want to become an Administrator for this forum?I want to be able to help others and help with ideas for other admins

What Graal Game do you play? I mostly play Graal era

What do you have to offer?i am willing to risk all my time to help everyone ASAP

How many posts and or replies have you made? None yet I think i forgot If You would like to contact me just send me a private message and ill reply Very Happy thank you for your time

In order to send this application make sure to email me at cjrdrake@gmail.com

Alice1216

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylansawer Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello i am 23 and i have recently have been looking too help people in games and in real life my job is too help people at the ymca so when i am done i go home and play graal since it is a very good game with lots of people frustrated most of the time so i help them get trough there frustration i already used too have an account with two hundred hours now i dont i only have 50 something i would appreciate it alought i play every day after work and in the weekend i play most of the day i will always like this game i mostly play era+ the most and i hope i get the job i dont need too be the hardcore admin just give me player relations and i would be ok altough it is a graalians dream too be come a hardcore admin Smile thanks bye

Dylansawer

Back to top Go down

Post  ARod069 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Good evening,
I am 18. My user account is ARod069. It would quite grateful to become an admin for Graal Era. I myself would help many people whom are in need and also help discover many new ideas and capabilities into the game itself. Many people are quite interesting into the game itself and always scam others saying that they are admins themselves. with so they usually scam the person of many of there hard earned items.(thus has happened to myself.) With so i would like to help in making an actual trading post for people instead of going to other peoples houses and being scammed with the "Cage trick". As for hosting events, i would enjoy hosting many for many graalians to enjoy and possibly new ideas for cars, weapons, and many other items. The abuse the power of an admin would not happen if powers were given to me. with so i hope for a reply.
Best Regards,
ARod069

ARod069

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice1216 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am

1. I am 16
2.i care about others and I want to help other admins with ideas.
3.i frequently play Graal Era :3
4. I would do anything to help others I would use all my life time to work with others and help I also offer experience.
I wanna make Graal era a better environment for kids and anyone who would enjoy this game. Please take your time to read this. Thank you for your time :3

Alice1216

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Request

Post  Pown Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Hey, I'm 13.My username is Pown in Era. I want to become an Administrator because i want to help people be proud of era and think that its the coolest game. I play Graal Era+ because i love the present time and they have change many shops and buildings.I have only made 2 so far because i been trying to find the right application for being an Admin.

Pown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambeezzy Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:45 pm

I am 14 years old. My nick is Lambeezzy. I want to become an admin because I want to help the citizens of Graal through their adventure in this game. I also want to stop hacking and glitching. I play Graal Era +. So far I have made one post/reply and will be making more in the future.

Lambeezzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon scott kennedy Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Hulk smash

Leon scott kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice1216 Sat May 11, 2013 1:18 am

1. I am 16
2.i care about others and I want to help other admins with ideas.
3.i frequently play Graal Era :3
4. I would do anything to help others I would use all my life time to work with others and help I also offer experience.
I wanna make Graal era a better environment for kids and anyone who would enjoy this game. Please take your time to read this. Thank you for your time :3

Alice1216

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice1216 Sat May 11, 2013 1:27 am

My name in era is ~*Mîmîkø*~

Alice1216

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next