Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

+37
Ciara225
Ate-tita
Bellaboo
Alliebear<3
HydroLeon101
asapcash
Maria_NevaBabii
swaggie 12
killer1011
Lexieboo
Jazellyr
ash2004
HoBo* Noah
Yutchenko
Amy+
Leon scott kennedy
Lambeezzy
Pown
ARod069
Dylansawer
Alice1216
sebansweden
*Xu
Ic3_M4gE
quacky:3
ZoieBear
beast leader anahi
calebherzog
rdkingjax726
iAshy*
Noob god
MDMD.US
iTeddy
Idos
wdm graal
TheKyle (Admin)
41 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty I want to be an Admin

Post  Amy+ Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm 16 I play often mostly every day I want to join because I want to help all the people that are called "noobs" on graal
I can offer experience of graal I have been playing for 179 hours now and would not abuse the powers of an admin I love admins they are very helpful
I mostly play Era+
i would like to help everyone Smile

Amy+

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Yutchenko Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 am

I'm16. I want to be an admin because i love help people. I play graal online classic. I can offer m'y idea to upgrade classic many answers to save people. Thanks:)

Yutchenko

Back to top Go down

Post  HoBo* Noah Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 pm

I am 11 I want to help grallians in need of help fixing bugs and stuff everywhere. I play graal era+.i offer to help with bugs and glitches in graal. I have been playing for more than 300 hours now.

HoBo* Noah

Back to top Go down

Post  ash2004 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:24 am

I'm 15 I want to help the others who are called noobs I have 459 hours and do events and make graal a good peaceful non-violent game Very Happy

ash2004

Back to top Go down

Post  ash2004 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 am

And I mostly play graalonline classic
:p

ash2004

Back to top Go down

Post  ash2004 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 am

Hello I'm 15 I want to be an admin on graalonline classic BECUASE I want to help people who are called "noobs" and my nickname is ash I am always happy to help the People who are called "noobs" and various bug fixes and do events and make graal classic a non-violent vitural online game Very Happy

ash2004

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazellyr Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 am

I Am 11 Years Old.
I Want To Become An Admin Because Since I Got Scammed I Want To Scammers And Help People Considered As Noobs
I Play Graal Era
Made About 50 Messages But Focused On Making Money For A New Weapon To Replace The On This Girl Scammed Me With
I Can Offer Kindess And Help Anybody Who Dies Need Help
I Swear To GOD I Will Never Abuse Admin powers
My Username Is: jazellyboo_
So May I Please Be An Admin?

Jazellyr

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty Admin Application

Post  Lexieboo Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Hello TheKyle,

My name is Lexie (on graal classic) and I am currently 18 years old. The reason why I would like to become administrator for this forum is because many people tend to agree that admins suck, sorry for the lack of words but, I would love to be given the chance to change their perspective. Not only is their respect important but also their protection. I would also love protect them from disrespectful comments and words that many individuals abuse when the are online.

I have been playing graal classic for 736+ hours and still consider it to be an amazing game and will continue to play it. As a nursing student we are constantly bombarded with questions and tasks that are need to be answered quickly and precisely. I believe that with my experience, I can offer a great deal of help to the graal community.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Lexie

Lexieboo

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty why i want to be admin

Post  killer1011 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:26 pm

hi i am 11 years old
i want to be admin because ill get respect and i feel that i can be a great admin also because i am a kind person
Very Happy hopefully youll accept me and my name on era is killer im the leader of the gang the grim death worriors thanks
killer1011
killer1011

Back to top Go down

Post  swaggie 12 Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:59 pm

IM 13
I love the graal people and I wanna make a no bully club so I would need to be a admin so everyone would know and I wanna make the place fun.
Graal era+
To make the place fun.
This is my first time applying

I hope you like my application and my nickname is young magic and please on me on graal era if I made it now bye! Smile

swaggie 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria_NevaBabii Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Im 14

Im a good helper and I can make it really fun when it comes to games.:cheers: 

I play Graal Online Classic+.

I Would Do Anything Possible to be a Admin, I will follow all graal rules and do what ever it takes.

This is my first time applying.

Maria_NevaBabii

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty re:admin application

Post  asapcash Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 am

hello my name is brandon i am 15 i play graal era my character name is asapcash i would want to become a admin to stop people from bullying other players this is my first post i will never abuse the power can u plz make me a admin plz i play graal era most the time so plz make me a admin plz n i can help people

asapcash

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty Graal Era Admin application

Post  HydroLeon101 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:27 am

Hello my name is Zach and I'm 10. I play graal era,my character name is Neon. I would like to become an admin to stop bullying. I'm a good helper. I know that there is no such thing as a moon they are just beginners. I help everyone who is struggling. I want to become an admin to help. I think I'll learn some new things about others. I never judge anybody about anything because that's God's responsibility.I'll never abuse the power. I think before I do anything. Please make me an admin

HydroLeon101

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty Admin Request

Post  Alliebear<3 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 pm

How old are you?: 11 years of age! Very Happy

Why do you want to become an Administrator for this forum?: I want to help and make sure Graal is fun for everyone in graal. To make sure each individual is met at their own excpectations and is respecting the rules of the internet, while respecting other players and their personal safety.Also, making sure no bullying is going on.

What Graal Game do you play?: I play Graal Online Era+ on my Ipad!

What do you have to offer?: I have a great personality. I am online a lot and am free to answer any questions ANY player has to offer. I plan on making sure everyone is aware of what is and is not appropriate on Graal/The internet.  Making sure as I mentioned earlier (Question 2) ''I want to help and make sure Graal is fun for everyone in graal. To make sure each individual is met at their own excpectations and is respecting the rules of the internet, while respecting other players and their personal safety.Also, making sure no bullying is going on.'' is also what I offer.

How many posts and or replies have you made?: I am new to this website but as I become more firmilliar to this website I will be posting more/replying more and even answering some Graal related questions!!
Extra: I am in the gang Ibunny. I have 263 hours at this moment (9:35 of January 28th 2014) Thank you very much for reading and I hope you take me into consideration. Bye bye!! -Alliebear<3

Alliebear<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellaboo Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi, My name is Shanelle and I'm 13 years old. I would like to become an administrator because I like to help people and I want to improve things to make graal a more enjoyable game. I know what it feels like to be bullied and called a noob and I would like to help stop this type of bullying. I used to play grail classic, I had over 1200 hours, until I was hacked and then I quit. I now play era and have over 400 hours and I can see the differences such as guns, mounts, and stuff like that. Well I know that my friends and teachers have told me that I'm very responsible and I'm kind of addicted to graal Wink But I love helping people and making heads and bodies. I actually own a website just for graal heads and bodies which I've had problems with making them before because of file extentions, but now I know the correct format so I can actually make heads and bodies that work for people to upload. I have not yet made any posts on this website but I look forward to commenting and suggesting on great ideas!!  Very Happy I hope someday I will be able to help and answer questions even more that people/graalians have  Smile 

Bellaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ate-tita Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 am

How old are you?: I am 16 currently.

Why do you want to become an Administrator for this forum?: I would surely he what people so call"noobs". I dislike this word, so I use beginners instead. I would like to stop cyber bulling,and stop inappropriate language. I would also like to help in events. Thy interests me very much. Smile

What Graal Game do you play?: I play Graal era+

What do you have to offer?: I can offer my time when I play graal era+

How many posts and or replies have you made?:This is my first post, i spent most of my time on graal. Smile

This is why I would like to be an admin!

Ate-tita

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara225 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:47 am

Hi I am 14, and I want to become and admin beacaue I see all the resposiblitys Admins take and I think I could help make sure everyone has fun and stay safe on graal as well , I play graal online era, I can help u and the people of graal I get on everyday so that could help also, this is my first post / reply I have ever made I won't ever abuse the power of and admin I'll always help people in graal and respect the use of it, I hope someday my dreams of becoming an admin will happen Thank You  Very Happy   Smile 

Ciara225

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty My Admin Application

Post  DOGE Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:01 pm

How old are you?
I am 14 years of age.
                                                                                                             Why do you want to become an Administrator for this forum?
                                                                                                               I want to become an administrator because I personally love this game and I want to help it's growth, make some awesome friends and have lots of fun in the process Smile
                                                                                                         What Graal Game do you play?
                                                                                                               I play Graal Classic.
                                                                                                             What do you have to offer?
I offer loads of experience with administration and maturity. I will help in anyway I can such as solving people's problems to answering any questions, etc.
                                                                                                                   How many posts and or replies have you made? To be honest I have made none but this reply

DOGE

Back to top Go down

Post  ZixorRa Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:20 am

Ic3_M4gE wrote:1.Im 13 and play classic alot! Ive been playing for 298Hrs now!
2.I want to be admin because i feel like the players in graal are getting bored easily so i chat with them and they got happy   Very Happy  :
3.I dont abuse admin powers!
Its fine if you disagree i learn to accept it   bounce
Good Application but its a bit quick!

ZixorRa

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Page 2 Empty o-o Admin position

Post  Soulmuncher Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:22 am

Why I want to become an admin: Well, I've been playing this game for a while now, I may not have a lot of hours but I still know what I'm doing. The game got semi-boring after a while. And I thought an admin position would add a little bit of spice to the game.

Game I play: Era

What I have to offer: I am good at actually using my brain.  Unlike a lot of people. I am good at doing menial tasks for long periods of times. (Like reading reports, ooh. I know what position I could get in Era.)  Plus, I'm very active.

Posts and replies.: None, I'm afraid.

Soulmuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  CyclingJester12 Fri May 29, 2015 3:42 pm

I am 11 i play graal amost all the time now i have around 190 hours now. I want to be an admin because i like to help with things in games and i will do good. I dont abuse admin powers because you have a chance to make a change and help why loose that and btw graal is the best game i have on my idevice :p. I can help with alot in graal i can do anything you want so please chojse me as a Graal Online Classic Admin. :p Smile Smile Smile Smile :p :p :p

CyclingJester12

Back to top Go down

Post  CyclingJester12 Fri May 29, 2015 3:53 pm

How old am I?
I am 11.
Why do you want to be an administrater for this forum?
I would like to be an administrater because i would like to help with ideasand i have seen a change in graal people are doing bad things and i would like to stop that.
What Graal game do you play?
I mostly play Graal Classic
What do you have to offer?
I will help to make a change in Graal to make it happy without stop i wont stop till graal changes.
How many times have you pisted to this forum this is my third pist my first was a mistake the second was a draft.
I hope you consider my application to be an Administrater for Graal Online Classic.  Question  Embarassed  Exclamation  Exclamation
Sincerely,lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Alex Rodriguez bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

CyclingJester12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2