Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED WEBSITE STAFF

+2
dylan
Dice (Admin)
6 posters

Go down

NEED WEBSITE STAFF  Empty NEED WEBSITE STAFF

Post  Dice (Admin) Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Looking for expierianced web designers and moderators email me at dicegraal@hotmail.com
Dice (Admin)
Dice (Admin)
Admin

https://graalnews.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

NEED WEBSITE STAFF  Empty web design

Post  dylan Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 pm

i know web coding and stuff

dylan

Back to top Go down

NEED WEBSITE STAFF  Empty Re: NEED WEBSITE STAFF

Post  Samxjoe Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:09 pm

i want to be admin to help many ppl that need help
Thnx Smile

Samxjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ate-tita Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:46 am

Hello! My username is Ate-Tita! I am currently 16, ad i play graal era+ on an apple product!

I would like to become an administer because i would like to stop cyber bulling like people calling beginners 'noobs'. I would love to host an event and help people who are in need! I love making friends and talking to admins! I wouldn't abuse the admin powers EVER! In the game. I wouldn't like to be all showoff, I would like to act, feel, and be like any other normal player! This is why i would like to be admin! Smile

Sincerely,
Ate-Tita

Ate-tita

Back to top Go down

NEED WEBSITE STAFF  Empty the question

Post  KSic Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:37 am

i would like to be admin and i'm currently 17 years old i think that i may be a great additon to the admin's group please message me back of you chnage your mind Smile -KSic

KSic

Back to top Go down

Post  KSic Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 am

KSic wrote:i would like to be admin and i'm currently 17 years old i think that i may be a great addition to the admin's group please message me back of you change your mind Smile and i can help anyone in need and to do many stuff but the most important is to not abuse any rules and to ban any players that are rude to each other or abusing glitches i also play iEra on the apple device  wating for your next reply
Love-KSic
What a Face 

KSic

Back to top Go down

Post  imnewsoz Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 am

this thread is a piece of shit

imnewsoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content