Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGB Gang Ratings For February

Go down

Which Gang Do You Prefer

BGB Gang Ratings For February I_vote_lcap0%BGB Gang Ratings For February I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
BGB Gang Ratings For February I_vote_lcap100%BGB Gang Ratings For February I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
BGB Gang Ratings For February I_vote_lcap0%BGB Gang Ratings For February I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

BGB Gang Ratings For February Empty BGB Gang Ratings For February

Post  Dice (Admin) Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

BGB Gang Ratings

-PayBack Rating: C-

-Purplocity Rating: B+

-Serenity Rating: B-

-Obsidian Rating: D-

-Slightly Epic Rating: B+

-Graal City Terrorist Squad Rating: A+

-ZOMBIFIED Rating: B+

-Army Rangers Rating: F

-Piru Rating: B-

-NATO Rating: B-

-iChaos Rating: F

FacePunch Rating: A-

Ice Shadows Rating: C-

BlackWater World Wide Co Rating: A+

To become a new member of the Better Gang Bureau Then Contact Dice in game or message him. Ratings Based on Fort Time, Spars, Members, And Gang appearance. Members of certain gangs have been interviewed their names have been hidden to protect their identity.
Dice (Admin)
Dice (Admin)
Admin

https://graalnews.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down