Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graal News
Hello, please use your username password to login. If you are new to this site, please register so you can participate in polls, giveaways, development and much more! if you are an Administrator please make sure you user name as the (Admin) part with a space in between that and your username otherwise you will not be able to log in!
Graal News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin request

+25
Killer_pro
Mushymallows
YOTELEX
BlueMoon
Renzo*
swaggie 12
Bob the moose
killer1011
Celestial Beast
stylescat
Yuki_Yuki20
Jazellyr
Grubmanty
Netlon
Andy2000
Dont Taze Me*
Alice1216
Samxjoe
xxTROLLERxx123
Pown
ARod069
Leon scott kennedy
Spencerlo8
azbac651
haloguy96mason
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Admin request - Page 2 Empty admin request

Post  killer1011 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 pm

i am 11 i want to be admin because i am a nice person and i will not abuse it or rub it in anyones face at all i want to be admin because ill finally be able to help era because i love era i play it alot and itll be awsome i dont care if i just approve new uploads or just be on the events team atleast im helping out era because i love era alot my name in the game grallonline era is killer im the leader of the grim death worriors:lol: 

p.s: thanks for doing this pm me sometime
killer1011
killer1011

Back to top Go down

Admin request - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin request

Post  Bob the moose Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 am

Hi my name is will, I am 14 year of age and play graal era not too much to distract myself from the real world Wink. The reason I would like to be admin... Well I don't know. I guess I am just that average guy wanting to make a difference and the fact my friends keep nagging me on how I should be admin. You get the point. My name of graal era is 'Bob the moose' what I would have to offer would be to stop the constant discretion against new people or so called 'noobs' I really appreciate the you have givin up to read this and I hope you have a nice day Smile Regards- bob the moose/will

Bob the moose

Back to top Go down

Post  swaggie 12 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm

I wanna be an admin I love all the graal people and they love me and I wanna do all the fun stuff on me on graal era plus at young magic

swaggie 12

Back to top Go down

Admin request - Page 2 Empty APPLICATION ADMIN RENZO*

Post  Renzo* Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 pm

I am Renzo*(iRage) from graal era.I am an experienced graal era player.I have been in graal from years 2011 up to 2013 and still active.I hope to be one of the admins in era to help improve era and lessen disastrious things like when people do quests they are barriered by people who kill them and STUFF.To be honest, I like to be an admin to be able to  have fun but mostly to help! To end this I am Renzo* from iRage gang applying to be an admin. BYEBYE

Please DO Not Laugh And I AM Taking This Seriously THANK YOU Razz

Last edited by Renzo* on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DUHH DONT LAUGH AT ME)

Renzo*

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzo* Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 pm

killer1011 wrote:i am 11 i want to be admin because i am a nice person and i will not abuse it or rub it in anyones face at all i want to be admin because ill finally be able to help era because i love era i play it alot and itll be awsome i dont care if i just approve new uploads or just be on the events team atleast im helping out era because i love era alot my name in the game grallonline era is killer im the leader of the grim death worriors:lol: 

p.s: thanks for doing this pm me sometime

What the hell did you write your ELEVEN but you dont know how to use periods and commas!!! How can you even be an admin I am person and I learned how to use periods and commas.

Renzo*

Back to top Go down

Admin request - Page 2 Empty BlueMoon's Opinion

Post  BlueMoon Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello, I am BlueMoon as you can see in my account name. In my opinion I think none of you should be admins. It is so clear you guys aren't honest about applying.All you guys say are positive things about helping era and all. How about if you were applied as an admin, will you continue do same things as promised? So I think Era should only apply people who are honest and surely wont do the abusing what most admins do these days.I think application is not applicable for these i think observation and spending time with people to see who is rightful to be an admin is more important. These are my OPINIONS.

PEACE OUT!!!! Don't Hate Me It's Just An Opinion. Very Happy

BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post  YOTELEX Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi im 17 years old. I wanna be an admin because I want to help people and I want to help make graal era a safe and better game with my fellow admins and help them with ideas...im really good at making computer graphics and stuff...my user is Kïller_Døg. Thanks for your time.

YOTELEX

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushymallows Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi I'm 12 years old,nearly becoming 13.i live in Singapore and my game name is mushymallows as you can see.the reason that I want to become an admin is because every time I play graal era +,i see some players who are too proud and like to call other people noob.i really want to make a change to that and not let these people abuse their power over others. After all,everyone started as a noob,so you have know right to call people a noob.these are just my opinions.
Thanks for reading.

Mushymallows

Back to top Go down

Admin request - Page 2 Empty To spencer

Post  Killer_pro Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Spencerlo8 wrote:  Hello,
Well my age is 19 and I would like to become an admin for graal era because I think I could help you guys out. As I said before I play graal era. What I have to offer is a good level of experience as well as being mature enough for the job. I also have good social skills but i am hardworking at the same time. Well I hope you like what you have heard so far.
                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Spencer.

You should give an example or away on how you could help the people in Graal give a good example.

Killer_pro

Back to top Go down

Admin request - Page 2 Empty Admin

Post  Killer_pro Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello
I am 13 the my game name is Twindrazeros I want to become Admin so I may help
the people they so call noobs by at least giving them good and comfort to them to work hard to bring up there spirits to believe that if they work hard they would succeed i also want to host events s people may get better chances to become stronger and for people to have more fun in the game i would also like to post my ideas on weapons for people who play graal so the people who are pro may have fun too on trying to get the new weapons. I also woud like to use a noob account if I become an admin.  
Thanks for reading hope you like it bye.

Killer_pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter SexC Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi I am 11 years old.I would like to become a admin to make me mature enough and to handle thing when I get older.I love turning frowns up side down;).I love helping people understand why we have this game.For example:A pro person calling a noob person noob,if I were a admin I would say to that person we are all noobs when we started even sometimes you don't even knew what that person been through and you just made a person frown.Sad.I want the game to be peaceful and fun!I just don't like people getting hurt:/.I also experienced in editing cause when I am bored I edit like pictures,and also sometimes customs!.

I understand if you won't pick me.At least I won't give up;)I'll be a supportive admin if I become one:3

Graal era name:
Snowflake:3. From the gang (Xxx666xxX)

Winter SexC

Back to top Go down

Post  Ate-tita Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:25 am

Good evening! It's me! Ate-tita! This is my username! Here's reasons for me to become admin!:
Background
I am 16 currently
I play graal era+ on a apple product
I spent most of my day on graal
Graal is like my life, basically.
I love spending time with the people in graal!

Ok, let's cut to the chase.
Well to me, becoming an admin would be very cool. Maybe even awesome! I would like to help those who are so called 'noobs'(I prefer beginner) and stop cyber bulling over the internet. Im very well tired of seeing of these rude words all over the place in start. I get sick of it >:0. If I were an admin I would not abuse the powers of being a admin, i would only use it to help people in the game and host events. Events has always interested me very much. I wouldn't scam anyone in the game because that would be rude. I would stop people from scam, because from experience, well, it was very sad indeed. Well, it also makes me very sad when people hate on admins, like "admins suck!!!" I always say instead " I <3 admins!! Very Happy" because, face it, without them we wouldn't have this amazing game. I would talk and play around with the people in graal, and act like I'm just a normal person! This concludes the reasons why I would like to become admin!

Sincerely,
Ate-Tita

Ate-tita

Back to top Go down

Post  imnewsoz Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:12 am

oh wow ate-tita ur the biggest turd dick ive ever seen on a forums ur posts make me want to kill you knowing that ur a twat irl

none of u will become admin and i will get myadmin friend to bann all u retards from the game

peace homies

imnewsoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph309 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:42 pm

name~Joseph
Graal name~Joseph (SpaceBound)
I'd love to be an Administrator because I hate seeing beginners being bullied and would like to stop that. Also because I'd always wanted to be an admin. I've been playing GraalEra+ since 2013. I hate people calling me a noob and loser. Please change my life and accept my application.

Joseph309

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph309 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:46 pm

name~Joseph
age~12
Graal name~Joseph(SpaceBound)
I'd love to be an Administrator because I hate seeing beginners being bullied and I'd like to stop that. I believe I'd be a great admin. I'm very active and would take the job seriously. I've been playing Era since 2013. I've always been wanting to be an Administrator because I talk to lots of Administrators and I love to here a lot from them. Please change my life and accept my application.

Joseph309

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2